Friday 29/06/2012

Love Digital Stamps

Two days in a row so maybe I am getting used to this blogging thing. I have two cards that I made for the challenge on CDAC. The images are the winners of the may drawing competition and they are gorgeous. The first is this cute image by Pattie G from Patties Creations and I coloured it with copics and used prisma pencils for the background. The PP is from Websters Pages. I stamped the sun, surf and palm tree from the Verve stamp set relax on coloured paper and fussy cut for the embellishments. The saying is also from that set.



The second card is also coloured with copics and inked around the edges with versacolor turquoise ink. The image Leggy Lilli is by JenLee from Digi Stamps ForJoy and I really like the way the hair has turned out on this gorgeous image. The PPs are Prima Melody, Basic Grey Picadilly and Bo Bunny Alora. The Lace is from limetart.com and ribbon American Crafts. The border punch is from Martha Stewart.

I am going to enter this in the Fab n Funky Challenge cute and girly.

 


Comments

  1. Great cards and images! Love them both! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous cards. I love the coooool dog.
    Tam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge