Fathers Day Card


Saturday 29th September
I just love this image from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and as my DH rides it was perfect for his special day. Coloured the image with my copics and the pp Studio k blue and green striped paper pad  and Echo park dots and stripes.
 
Was happy with the card so I just had to do another one. Just changed the colours and only used coloured CS and twine.

Will enter them in http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/challenge-148-show-us-your-fave.html as this is my all time favourite stamp.

Comments

  1. These both look great and I love how you have added the texture to look like dirt under the bike, awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at Kraftin Kimmies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards look fabulous!! Danny is also one of my fav's. Love what you didi with him, a perfect Father's Day card. Thanks for playing along with this weeks KKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hubby's gonna love these! great job- thanks for playing with us this week @ KKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool dude! Love how you created the pavement! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday