A burst of Sunshine

Sunflowers

Happy Birthday

The colour challenge this Tuesday on Outlawz was to use a least three of the colours on the Seychelles flag.


I decided to colour a digital image from Make it Crafty called sunflower and used a sentiment from MFT . The large doily is also from MFT and is the first die cut I ever purchased. It is still one of my favourites and I use it often. I wanted a small greeting that would fit on a tag as the sunflowers needed to have centre stage. They are beautiful and so easy to colour with copics. Added some twine to attach the tag then used dimensionals to attach the image to the blue cardstock then onto a white card base.



Copics:
Flowers: Y08,38,YR24,E17,19.
Leaves/stems: G14,28,29,YG09,23.
Background: G0000,000,00,B00,01,02.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge