Outlawz Monday Challenge

Cupcake

Counting Calories

Was having a clean up so I had more space to work on my desk and came across this cupcake that I had printed out. I have a box that sits next to my printer and I tend to just keep adding all my scraps, things I plan to do etc. but nevet get round to. It hasn't been emptied for a while and it was full of some cool things and this was one of them. Don't know where I got it and who the artist is so I am thanking you if you reconise your work. I dragged out my Prisma colour pencils and had fun colouring it up. It's a nice change to copics and love the layered effect. When it was done knew it was perfect for the Outlawz's Monday Challenge. The sentiment is computer generated and I have a friend that will love it. The PP is from Fancypants Designs 6x6 pad called Beach Babe.


 Here is a close-up of the layers as it was hard to see them on the card



Comments

  1. Ha-ha! LOVE this hilarious sentiment Jeanette! Thanks so much for the laughter. It is absolutely stunning technique you used on the cupcake! Love how you layered it and awesome coloring with those Prisma pencils too! Thanks so much for sharing your stunning card with us over at Outlawz Monday Greetings. I can't wait to see what you'll create next! Have a lovely and blessed Tuesday Jeanette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an intriguing design and fantastic color composition! Love your sentiment and the gorgeous shading and coloring, Jeanette!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge