Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge

Summers coming

For the last few days we have had some lovely spring weather but last night the rain and cold settled back in. When I saw the colours for this challenge I thought summer is on it's way so this is the reason for flip flops and surfboards. I started with the PP from Kaiser Sandy toes 61/2 x 61/2 pad for my background and decided to paper piece the Tiffany Doodles digi surfboards in bright patterns. The dark green board is stamped using a heroarts background stamp. The sentiment, flip flops and hello is from a Simon Says Set as is the sunshine die. I coloured the hello stamp with copics then cut it out. When it was assembled I thought it was missing something in the top corner so coloured the hibiscus digi from MiC a couple of times, fussy cut them and layered it in the corner.  I used copics to colour the hibiscus. These flowers remind me of warm tropical beach days. The sunshine die was cut three times to give it some dimension.

 
Copics: 
Flowers: R14,46,59,YG07,G28,Y35,YR18,E17.
Flip Flops: YR15,18,21
Hello: YR15,18.

I used BG72 on the flowers to colour all the tiny bits to blend with the backgroud that were just to hard to fussy cut. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge