Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Christmas 

Shopping Done

A great sketch this week and like the design team I decided it was time I started making some Christmas cards.


I have been really slack this year as by now I would have had most of them done. I think the count this year is 3 so only about 42 to go. Thought I would give the copics a rest and do some water colouring. Distress inks are my favourite to watercolour with and I usually manage to not make to much mess with them. Happy with the finish on this cute image from LOTV  called Jenny-All Shopped but found it is no longer available. That seems to be happening a lot lately but I love using my old favourites. The image was cut out with a Spellbinders circle die then adhered to another circular die from Couture Creations from their Bobtail Set. The holly leaves I drew then coloured and cut out. I couldn't find the stamp I wanted so this was the next best thing. Added some pearls then cut a Cheery Lynn Snowflower die for the top right corner. All the PP is old leftover pieces and I can't remember the companies.

Distress inks:
Bear: Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy.
Hat/Scarf: Fired Brick, Tumbled Glass.
Presents: Shaded Lilac, Worn Lipstick, Bundled Sage, Mowed Lawn, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade.
Ribbons: Ripe Persimmon, Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass.  
Sky: Weathered Wood.
Grass: Peeled Paint.
Holly: Forest Moss.

This is the sketch.

 

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, I love the colouring and the papers.

    Thanks for the visit, hope it helps your PS skills, not difficult, just alter the "Range" it will all become clear after all there is an undo button! LOL. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge