Actsa April Artist Trading Card

Nefertiti

Ancient Civilizations

This month at Actsa we had plenty of choices for the April ATC. Roman, Creek, Egyptian, Mayan, Inca, Aztec or any other ancient civilization. The choice for me I thought was easy as I had two Egyptian rubber stamps till I realized I didn't know the name of one and no idea the maker as it is not marked. Thank goodness for Google search. Nefertiti was the wife of the Pharaoh Amenhotep 1V and mother-in-law of  King Tutankhamon. Found some great pictures so was able to colour the image in similar colours. I cased the background from a post on Andrea's Happy Place and it is so much like hers I hope she doesn't mind. I saw it on the April challenge over on Make it Crafty and knew it was perfect and had to give it a try. I scanned the coloured background after it was done, softened it with photoshop and added the title with papyrus font. It just all fell into place for once. The image can be found here  on Make it Crafty and Zoe has so many scenes to choose from for all sorts of  occasions. I used distress inks and Prisma pencils for the background, copics for Nefertiti then fussy cut her out and mounted her on the base card. Love the way it turned out.


Copics:

Skin: E000,02,11,YR20,R59.
Head Piece: BG53,72,75,YR,21,24,R46,G16, Gold Wink of Stella.
Necklace: R46,G16, YR21,24, Gold Wink of Stella.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge