Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challege

Mermaid's Wish

With hubby away for a week I have had more time for playing in my craft room. I love the Wednesday sketch at Outlawz so here is my take on it. The image is called little mermaid from Digistamp Atelier and so easy to colour with the shading done for you. I reversed the image to fit in with the sketch and coloured her with copics. The PP is from a kaiser 61/2 x 61/2 paper pad called Sandy Toes and I choose the sentiment and shells from the matching collectables set. So easy to to co-ordinate everything as they do the hard work for you. Used circle dies from spellbinders to cut the image out and adhered it to the wood panel. This was them mounted onto the card base with 
dimensional tape over the twine. Decided it need something else so added a strip of pp next to the wood panel.


Copics:

Skin: E000,00,01,02,R21.
Hair: N1,3,7,white gel pen.
Flowers & Leaves: Y13,18,YR15,G05,28.
Tail: BG10,11,13,15.
Rock: E50,53,55.
The background was coloured with broken china distress ink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge