The Outlawz Monthly Progressive Challenge

Merry Christmas From Down Under

This is the a different snowman card as the weather here is hot, hot, hot. It just didn't seem right to make a card with snow when I was sitting in my room with the cooler on a steady 20c and outside it's 32c. We have had a run of hot days and with Christmas I just haven't had the time to post my card. I made a Sandman chilling on the beach and like the way it came together. The background is a Digi from Make it Crafty that I reversed and added a computer generated sentiment to. The sky is coloured with tumbled glass and salty ocean distress inks and the rest with copics. I fussy cut the sandman after I coloured him with copics and layered him on the background with
mounting tape. This was then adhered to a brown mat and then unto a kraft card. Added some glossy accents to the buttons and carrot.


Copics: 
Sandman: E55,51,53,55,57,W10. CarrotYR07.
Flower: R08,37,89,YR16.
Hat & Scarf: B00,12,14,N1.
Sign: E23,25. White gel pen.
Shadow: C0,1.
Tree: E42,44,47, Leaves BG93,G82,85,99.
Water: BG11,13,15,White gel pen.
Sand: E50,51,53,55,57.

 Hoping you all had a Merry Christmas and the New Year is all that you wish for.

Comments

  1. Saw this in the Outlawz FB Group and just HAD to some comment. This is just brilliant and your coloring ROCKS! It's sooo creative and sure makes me smile. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comments. Colouring a snowman just didn't seem right at this time of year in Australia.

      Delete
  2. I will have to look out for something like this next year for my Nephew who lives in Sydney, LOVE the card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday