Crazy4Challenges - C4C373

Born to be Wild

This week the challenge is a sketch and for me it's not something I use very often. I usually stamp or print my image, colour it and then just wing it. Most times it works but I confess it makes for some chopping and changing that takes time. This was for me a fast card and I maybe should do them more often. The image is from Just Inked Lined and as my DH has a Harley I make lots of bikie cards. I coloured it with copics and then fussy cut it, adhered it to a piece of Kaiser PP from their Base Coat range. The sentiment I heard of years ago and use it often as my Hubby
says that sums up what it feels like to ride. Born to be wild is from the same set. Adhered it all to a red card base.


Copics: 
Bike: R17,22,27,29,N1,3,5,C0,1,5,7,9.
Blinkers: YR00,02.
Lights: B01,C0.
Shadow: W0.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge