Gerda Steiner Designs Monthly Challenge

When Life Gives You Lemons

I can't believe the month has just about gone. Time flies bye so fast and I never seem to get all the things I want to do done. Being a short month doesn't help but I did get this months challenge finished. 
The freebie is this adorable piggy  (still time to play) making a real mess of himself. I coloured him with my copics,cut the image out with a die from Simon says Stamps and then had fun adding the chocolate bars around him. I found the bar on google, made it the size I wanted then printed and cut them out. The sentiment is an old freebie from Paulaposts.blogspot.com I thought was perfect for this as I don't do Valentines day cards. 
My hubby and I have never celebrated just one day as we felt it should be something that you do anytime. It seems to have worked for us as we have managed to last the last 48 Yrs. He still surprises me often and I love doing the same. Makes it a lot more fun.


Copics: 
Piggy: R000,20,22,W1,E71,77,79.
Chocolate: E71,77,79.
Wrapper: YR21,23,24,R02,05,08.
Shadow: BG10.
Ground: W1,3,5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge