Happy Birthday Friend

Poker Face

I saw this stamp at our monthly ACTSA  (ACT Stamp Association) meeting and just had to buy it. One of our members has on-line store and she finds the most amazing stamps for all over the world. We are very limited in Australia compared to US and UK  so I tend to buy online from a few sites that actually get stamps from overseas. I find that the postage some US sites charge stop me from purchasing their products but there are still plenty that are reasonable. My favourites are digis but  I love to buy stamps as well. Some people would say I'm addicted (hubby would be one) but life's to short to worry and I love making cards. The stamp is from Crafter Companion and designed by Kathleen Francour called Poker Face. It is for a dear friends birthday this week. I coloured her with copics and kept it CAS, just stamping the sentiment from the set in the top right corner. Adhered it to a pale yellow card base as I really wanted the image to star.


Copics:
Skin: E50,51,53,55,R08,20.
Dress: Y04,13,18,19,YR02,04.
Hair: E07,08,19.
Cards: W0,R08,YR21,26.
Shoes; $79.
Seat: E70,74,77.
Shadow: BG0000.
Ground: W1,3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge