Less is More Challenge 315

Opposites Attract

This challenge had me using my thinking cap as I wanted to make a card that was suitable for a few options. I don't make valentine day cards as we try to send that message through out the year. I guess it works for us as we have been married 48 years and he still surprises me with his little poems and gifts. The card will be a great one for our youngest daughter who is a cat lover. The images are from Angies Stamps called Kitty in Flowers  and Mouse eating Cheese that I played with in photoshop to create this scene. The sentiment was computer generated and the hearts from a set by Gerda Steiner Designs that I think is no longer available. I used copics to colour it up and love the result. It is definately a one layer card. My daughter set up the blog and when I insert the photo it looks fine but when I publish it, it adds a white border. Have no idea how to fix it as I am not the greatest with computers.


Copics: 
Cat: E01,11,13,15,19,G40,R20,W9.
Mouse: W1,3,5,9,R20.
Bow: B21,23,29.
Cheese: Yo8,13.
Flowers: R24,29,E09, Copic black multiliner.
Leaves G24,28.
Grass: YG11,13,17.
Shadow: W000.
Hearts: R17.


Comments

  1. Your card is super cute and your coloring is perfect. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Cosie! What a cute scene and beautifully coloured too, so rich and warm. I love that you combined the images in Photoshop to make something unique. I'm also sitting here feeling warm and mushy at your lovely description of how you and your husband keep the romance and thoughtfulness all year round... lovely <3 The white borders around images is a Blogger default setting, but luckily it's quite easy to change. This tutorial gives 4 steps to solve it, should you or daughter want to do so: http://www.howbloggerz.com/2016/03/remove-border-shadow-around-images-blogger.html. Thanks so much for sharing your super card with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just so cute

    thanks for joining us at less is more this week

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheery image, beautifully coloured. I love the sentiment too.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge