Gerda Steiner Monthly digi Challenge.

Friends

Nearly forgot to post this months card challenge at Gerda Steiner Designs. The freebie was this cute Pen Pal Bear and since I didn't get the last one in on time making sure this one makes it. I have no one to blame but myself as I leave everything to the last minute. I used copics to colour the bear and then stamped the sentiments from an old Hero Arts set called Thanks for being my Friend onto a scrap piece of white paper in black and red ink. It is no longer available which is a shame as it a lovely set and is a favourite of mine. I punched the top with a SU punch then adhered it to the card base over the PP scraps.  The bear was mounted in the corner with dimensional tape and I added some hearts that I die cut from a really old cuttlebug die. I think it was one of the first I bought when I got my cuttlebug but I can't part with them. Just being sentimental I think as it doesn't get much use. Added some glossy accents to the hearts and the bears nose to finish them off.


Copics: 
Bear: E53,55,57,W9.
Pencil: E40,42,44,R14,17,27.

Comments

  1. You make the most beautiful cards. You're very talented. Makes me envious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge