Gerda Steiner Monthly Challenge

Calories don't Count

I cant believe it's been a month since I last posted on my blog. Life just seems to get in the way of crafting at the moment but I really don't mind as my youngest is moving back to the ACT after being away for 10 years. It's not like we didn't see her as it was only 4 hrs away but now it will be 30 mts. Spent most of the month helping her sell the house and packing etc. so this my first card this month and just in time for the challenge. Kept it simple and used one of my favourite sentiments (wish it was true) for a quick card. Coloured the image with my Zig markers, mounted it on an old off-cut of blue Colour-core Card stock then onto an off white card base.




Comments

  1. Totally agree! They also don't count when you eat chocolate when walking on a tredmill.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge