The Outlawz Progressive Monthly Challenge

Celebrate

My daughter has moved back home to Canberra so I am surprised I have my card finished early. It's been a busy month but so nice to have her close again. This month the image is this an a adorable cat image from Anne Fenton. Anne's Digital Art. It was a joy to colour and I had to make it a birthday card for my cat loving friend. Coloured it with my copics then cut it out with a plain spellbinder circle die. Thought it needed more so cut a scalloped die for some contrast, also from spellbinders.  Used a PP from Kaiser pad Something Blue to the black card base then adhered the cat.The celebrate and words are from Avery Elle and are matching dies and stamps called sentimental. I used the celebrate die, white embossed the words then placed them around the image. 


 Copics:
Cat: N1,3,5,7,G21.
Pot: E04,08,09.
Flowers: R21,43,RV25,YR07.
Leaves Pale: YG00,09,G24.
Leaves Dark: G05,29.
Ground: E31,33,35, Copic Multiliner Sepia 0.3
Background: BG0000,000,C3.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge