The Outlawz Progressive Monthly Challenge

Merry Christmas

Decided to have a break from my blog and concentrate on family & friends leading up to Christmas. Had most of my cards done and pressie organised so had plenty of time to catch up for lunches and dinners with people I don't see very often. Spent time going to the movies with my hubby and returned daughter and loved getting together with old work mates and just having fun. I was so busy I nearly forgot to make my card this month but here it is. One Christmas card done for 2018.


I kept it clean and simple by printing two baubles onto a card base and another onto a scrap piece of card. I coloured them all with copics and fussy cut the extra one out. I adhered it with mounting tape to the base then onto green card, then a grey card base. Added silver strips to baubles, Wink of Stella and some distress Evergreen Bough ink around edge and all done.

Copics:
Baubles: N1,3,5.
Blue ribbon: B000,02,12,16.
Teal ribbon: BG11,13,15.
Green ribbon: G000,03,09.
Shadow: BG0000.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge