Inspiration Challenge CDAC

Birthday Hugs
This is my card for the Inspiration Challenge on CDAC using the colours below.


The image is from Cuddly Bubbly by Pachela Studios and I coloured it using Jasart water colour pencils. The DP's are from Kaiser (blue & ivy), My Minds Eye (follow your heart), Echo Park (dots & stripes candy shoppe), Bow Bunny ( alora collection) and K & C Company (daisy pad). . Love that they are different 6 X 6 pads and yet they all match. The strips were cut using MFT Fishtail Flag die, small doily from Cheery Lyn, and  added some gauze under image. The sentiment is computer generated and bling Kaiser.








Comments

  1. I really like your image and your card, they are so soft looking, I suppose you get that when you colour with pencils. I am really a 'newbie' to colouring in as I have always avoided it, but when I see what you get and what it produces, I am definately going to be getting all my different types of pencils out. lol Good luck in the challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I don't use copics at all. It's a little more work to use the WC Pencils but I love the look you can get. Obviously your an expert at using them becqause your shading is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cosie, your card is just beautiful. What a wonderful use of the challenge colors. And your coloring of the adorable image is just lovely; so soft and perfect for that image. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is amazing.I certainly have never been able to master working with water pencils. Your color co-ordination is wonderful as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday