Progressive Christmas Challenge 2

Magic Wand

Finally managed to finish my two cards for this Challenge on Lady Anne's Challenges. Have been out of action for a week after my knee surgery. On the mend and trying not to hurry it. Still not allowed to drive and that is the worst of it. Hate having to depend on others. My first card is this gorgeous image from Stamp n Doodle that I coloured with copics and added Sakura gelly roll in clear star for a bit of glitter. Hard to see on the photo. I cut it out, rounded the corners and mounted it on spellbinders resplendent rectangle die. Used Menento london fog ink for some colour and PP is Kelly Panacci  Let it Snow. Lace from WIP.


Copics: Skin E000, E00, E02, R20. Tutu and Shoes RV000, RV02, C0



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge