Outlawz Colour challenge 21st July

Anything but a card

Ursula's colours



I finaly found some time to put this together. I originally saw this on line and saved a picture of it to try at a later date. Not sure who thought of the idea but I am sure the papers mentioned were Su. Hope you don't mind that I cased your idea.There were no measurements but it wasn't hard to make it fit the little gift. You could make the size to fit all kinds of presents. The papers I used were Graphic 45's Secret Garden 6 X 6 pad and  freebies  by Jennifer Ellory  called Emma's Garden. Hauled out my old punches to make the flowers and added some leaves (Martha Stewart  punch). Spellbinders plain and Scalloped circles for the front cutout, sentiment is from everyday sayings by Hero arts. I punched to holes for the ribbon and it was done.


This was easy to make and thinking of making some for Christmas stocking fillers and a small gift for my crafty group.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge