Outlawz Colour challenge

Inky Fingers

Inked Background

The colour challenge at Outlawz this week is to use the following colours and the twist is inked background. I have to admit this is a favourite of mine and next to my copics distress ink comes in at no.2.


Have had this card for a while and never used it. I had made a pile of backgrounds when  doing an on-line class and this is one that ended up as a card The colours I used for this background were  spiced marmalade, squeezed lemonade and mowed lawn distress inks. A few water splatters and it was done. The poppies by Penny Black were stamped with abandoned coral and mowed lawn then I water painted them using the same distress inks. The sentiment is stamped in versafine olympia green ink from the SU Work of Art set. It was a perfect match for this challenge.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge