Let the good times roll

Outlawz Sunday Cas Challenge

Friendship

I have come to the conclusion that I am always going to be a procrastinator when it comes to my cards. I have a brilliant idea, (well I think it's brilliant) and of I go and then I start to think, maybe I should try this or not really happy with that. Before I know it I have completely changed it. Today was just like that. This weeks challenge is to show friendship on your card and I printed out a lovely image of a cat and a dog being the best of friends. Well this is the card that I ended up doing. A friend rang asking if I had a particular stamp and I spotted this stamp.These two girls look like they are the best of friends having a good time but it is so different to my original idea.... I am happy with it but does this happen to others. The stamp is Felicity and Blair from Stamping Bella and I coloured it with watercolour pencils. Not quite as Cas as usual but think it still fits the criteria.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge