Outlawz Friday Colour Challenge

Books/Reading.

In the USA they are celebrating National Read a Book Day which is this Sunday so this is the theme for the cards this week. I have this digi image from TLC Creations and had this lovely idea to made my card with it but it didn't turn out as planned. I am not sure if I like it and it is definitely different to my normal colouring but you have to try things and I couldn't waste it. I printed it four times then coloured, fussy cut and layered it on PP to keep the monochromatic feel. The sentiment and heading I found on Pinterest and the pile of books with the cats I have had for a couple of years and finely found a use for them. They were all  fussy cut and I used mounting tape to adhere it all onto the card. Used copics and the border punch is from SU. I took a close-up (forgot when I took the card) to show the layers but the colour is not right.



Copics: 
Book: E13,17,18,19.
Dress: E00.04,40,41,43,93,95.
Hair: E18,47.
Skin: E000,02.
Added a touch of E18 to the reading heading.

Comments

  1. Jeanette, I love your card and the vintage feel of it. The image looks beautiful colored and layered and placed onto newsprint paper, so beautifully distressed. I'm not sure why you don't like it, but usually when I have an idea in my head and it doesn't come out as planned that might influence my feeling about a card. But others will have a much more objective view of such cards. I find it gorgeous.
    Thanks for becoming my newest follower, I'm now following you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping at my blog. I love the color you used, I think your card turned out so nice. I love the distressed area and the image is just perfect. Wonderful layers look so 3D really adds a nice touch to your card. Love the Kitty's also. Have a great week end.
    Hugs, Pat♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge