Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Hugs and Kisses

The sketch this week fitted in so well for me as I had just finished this Penny Black image freebie that I have had for ages. There were six free images in some card magazine and have been colouring them up for to have on hand to make some quick cards. These lovable mice just make me happy. I cut them out with a spellbinders oval die then layered it onto a scalloped die cut. The PP is from Kaisers Sandy Toes 6x6 pad that is layered on some pink CS, added the twine then adhered it to a white card base. Used a SU punch for the hearts and covered them with glossy accents for some shine.The sentiment is computer generated, die cut to match the image then adhered with mounting tape.


Copics:
Mice: W0,3,5,7.
Large flower: RV21,23,25,E08.
Small Flowers: YR61.RV21,E08.
Hearts: RV29.
Grass: YG:07,09,23,G09.
Sky: BG0000,02.

The Sketch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge