Gerda Steiner Monthly Digi Challenge

Girl With Flowers

It's been a month since I last posted as my poor old computer decided to throw a tantrum and I am going to have to buy a new one. My daughters partner managed to calm the beast but as it's 12 years old says it's time to upgrade. I actually enjoyed not having it after the first week as I read, crocheted and got over the withdrawal symptoms. Just in time now to add my challenge card. I broke out my Zig clean colour markers and had a play. Forgot to write down the one's I used but had fun and will try them again. Cut the image out with a My Favourite things rectangle die but mounted the frame for dimension over a scrap piece of PP. This was then adhered to a white card base. Added glossy accents to the flowers and headband then some black dots to her dress.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge