Gerda Steiner Designs Monthly Challenge

Love

I am soo in love with this adorable panda so the title  just had to be called love. I have lots of love dies but for some reason I rarely use them but this one with the heart just seemed to fit and was the perfect sentiment for this image. I printed two panda images, coloured one with copics and just a few hearts from the second so I could fussy cut some for layering. I wanted the image to stand out so just backed it onto a red spotted PP from Rosie's Studio Basics 6 x 6 in paper pack and then onto a black card base. I added some glossy accents to the layered hearts, die cut the love three times in black then red for contrast and dimension and then glued them together, this was adhered to the card and I love the way it all came together.


Copics:

Panda:  C0, 3, 5, 9.
Hearts: R08, 12, 14, 17, 24, 27, 37.
Shadow: B0000, 000.
Ground: E41, 42, N1.

Comments

  1. Dear Cosie, I really love your card and your colouring! At first I thought you had used watercolours, because the colours look so soft... And I totally agree with you, this panda is completely adorable! Have a great week and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday